The Free Bookend Bulky Bobble Crochet Pillow Pattern is super quick to make and adds an awesome snuggly throw pillow to your home. I used Big Twist Cuddle yarn for this pattern and it is so soft! Any 6 weight yarn will work with this pattern. You can purchase the ad-free, digital download of this pattern at my Etsy store!
- 9.0mm hook
- #6 Weight Yarn, I used Big Twist Cuddle Yarn
- Approximately 210 yards
- Yarn Needle
- Stitch Marker
Stiches & Abbreviations:
- Ch – chain
- Lps – loops
- St – stitch
- Sk – skip
- Sc – single crochet
- Dc – double crochet
- * – repeat
- Ch 1 at beginning of the row is just for turning and does not count as a stitch.
- This pattern is for non-commercial use, redistributing, copying, or selling is prohibited.
- You are free to sell your finished work, please just link back to my pattern.
- This pattern is for a finished product of 12”x16”